- Covid-19 Rapid Ag (15 min) + COVID-19 PCR confirmation (2-3 days)
- Influenza A/B results (15 min)
Services at NO COST through insurance or Care Act:
- TRAVEL LETTER $30
- HOME TESTING $125 in Manhattan $200 in Westchester
PLEASE NOTE: ALL COVID-19 testing procedures are available by appointment ONLY. Masks and social distancing are required at all times.
Covid-19 Rapid Ag Test
Positive Predictive Accuracy 96.7%
(results in 15 min)
Negative Predictive Accuracy 100%
This test is for:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
- If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health profession
- If you test positive, rapid test will be re tested with PCR test (results in 2-5 days)
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.
FDA approved under EUA.
SARS-CoV-2 PCR Testing
Results in 2-3 days.
All samples collected are send to Quest lab for same day processing. Depending on demand, results can be available anywhere between 24 hours to up to 5 days. Currently for New York, the turnaround time is 24-48 hours. Quest laboratory will bill independently your insurance for the cost of the test.
Live turnaround times: read more here
Quest processes four different molecular tests—Authorized Quest Diagnostics lab-developed test (LDT), Roche Diagnostics test, Hologic Panther Fusion test, and Hologic Panther Covid-19 molecular assay. All tests have been authorized by FDA under EUAs for use by authorized laboratories.
The antibody tests have been authorized only for the detection of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
Flu Test + Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test
One sample, three results in 15 minutes
Positive Predictive Accuracy
- Influenza A: Nasal swab – 90%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 97.1%
- Influenza B: Nasal swab – 89%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 90%
- SARS-CoV-2: 95.2%
Negative Predictive Accuracy
- Influenza A: Nasal swab – 95%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 94.6%
- Influenza B: Nasal swab – 96%, Nasopharyngeal swab – 97%
- SARS-CoV-2: 100%
INSURANCE ACCEPTED. Click here to see list.
What Test We Are Using?
The Sofia SARS Antigen Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA) uses advanced immunofluorescence-based lateral flow technology in a sandwich design for qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein from SARS-CoV-2. The Sofia SARS Antigen FIA, with the Sofia 2 and Sofia analyzers, provides automated and objective results in 15 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.
Potential benefits include:
- The results, along with other information, can help your healthcare provider make informed recommendations about your care.
- The results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others in your community.
Sofia 2 is a small bench top analyzer that uses advanced fluorescence detection with an ultraviolet LED energy source. Sofia 2 collects hundreds of data points on the test strip contained inside of a Sofia FIA Test Cassette. Sofia 2 uses proprietary algorithms to analyze the data, interpret the signals and determine the results automatically to give you an objective result you can rely on.
Sofia 2 offers an easy-to-use interface, customizable settings, flexible workflow, barcode technology and Virena® connectivity. Results are reported automatically on the screen and can be stored in Sofia 2, optionally printed on an external printer, or sent to Virena.
No Matter What the Occasion, Go With Confidence and Peace of Mind.
Testing is by appointment only.
Our trained technicians perform the testing.
Masks are required of all patients and are worn by our employees.
Social distancing is enforced.
The testing area is sanitized between patients.
Speed, Accuracy and Convenience.
Registered cases in NY
Registered cases in CT
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org