Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCR – the gold standard test accepted everywhere. Screening for active infection.
- Standard PCR FREE with insurance takes 36-48 hours
- Rapid PCR $150 results in 15 min
- Rapid Antigen (AG) – screening for active infection, rapid results, can be wrong 5/100, therefore we use it only with back up standard PCR testing. We do not do rapid AG alone. Accepted for some domestic/international travel and quarantine restrictions lift.
- Rapid Antibodies (AB ) – Screening for past infection or immunity after vaccines. $75 – FREE with insurance.
- Travel Letter – $20
FOR TRAVEL PLEASE CONFIRM WITH AIRLINES/DESTINATION REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING YOUR TEST TO AVOID MISSING YOUR TRIP
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver’s license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you.
Covid-19 Rapid Ag Test
Positive Predictive Accuracy 96.7%
(results in 15 min)
Negative Predictive Accuracy 100%
This test is for:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider, local or state health department.
- If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health profession
- If you test positive, rapid test will be re tested with PCR test (results in 2-5 days)
- If you test negative, you probably were not infected at the time your sample was collected. The test result only means that you did not have COVID-19 at the time of testing. Continue to take steps to protect yourself.
FDA approved under EUA.
SARS-CoV-2 PCR Testing
Results in 36-48 hours.
All samples collected are send to Quest lab for same day processing. Depending on demand, results can be available anywhere between 24 hours to up to 5 days. Currently for New York, the turnaround time is 24-48 hours. Quest laboratory will bill independently your insurance for the cost of the test.
Live turnaround times: read more here
Quest processes four different molecular tests—Authorized Quest Diagnostics lab-developed test (LDT), Roche Diagnostics test, Hologic Panther Fusion test, and Hologic Panther Covid-19 molecular assay. All tests have been authorized by FDA under EUAs for use by authorized laboratories.
The antibody tests have been authorized only for the detection of IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
Rapid NAAT PCR Testing
Results in 15 minutes
Positive Predictive Accuracy
Negative Predictive Accuracy
All US citizens have a FREE COVID TEST through insurance or Care Act.
Rapid (15 min) NAAT Molecular PCR Test
Our ID NOW test for COVID-19 is the fastest molecular point-of-care rapid test available today and has been delivering reliable results when and where they’re needed. Because of its ease of use, portability and rapid results, ID NOW is providing frontline healthcare workers with a tool that they hoped for when the COVID-19 pandemic first took hold across the world.
An interim analysis of a study examining ID NOW’s performance in urgent care clinics shows ≥94.7% in positive agreement (sensitivity) and ≥98.6% negative agreement (specificity) when compared to two different lab-based PCR reference tests. Those early results, part of two ongoing multi-site clinical studies, are happening in the real-world situations found in urgent care clinics and strongly suggest ID NOW — which delivers results in minutes, not days — performs best when people are tested earlier after they first experience symptoms.
The world needs a variety of tests in labs and at the point of care if we are to help reduce the spread and risk of infection by diagnosing COVID-19. ID NOW is an important tool in that equation. Helping people is the goal, which is why we’re developing and continually optimizing as many tests as we can across all of our diagnostics platforms.
ID NOW has quickly become an important tool in the fight against COVID-19 outside of traditional hospital settings.
- Some hospitals use it to test patients before surgery.
- People who need chemotherapy and are behind in their treatments are now able to be tested quickly so they can get back to the hospital to continue on their journey to recovery.
- Urgent care centers and pharmacy clinics are using the test in point-of-care sites throughout the country.
What Test We Are Using?
The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS‑CoV‑2 antigen test detects nucleoproteins from the SARS‑CoV‑2 virus in as little as 15 minutes, and can be conducted at the point-of-care.
The BD Veritor™ Plus System provides rapid, reliable results, and offers one-button functionality for workflow flexibility, allowing health care professionals to confidently use the Analyzer.
Potential benefits include:
- The results, along with other information, can help your healthcare provider make informed recommendations about your care.
- The results of this test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 to your family and others in your community.
The BD Veritor™ Plus System offers point-of-care testing with SARS-CoV-2*, Flu A+B, RSV (respiratory syncytial virus), and Group A Strep assays – providing rapid diagnostic testing in a convenient, portable instrument.
Reliable results are important to help us to confidently create treatment plans that fit our patients’ needs. The BD Veritor™ Plus System provides rapid, reliable results to provide us the information we need to determine appropriate treatment plans for our patients quickly and efficiently.
No Matter What the Occasion, Go With Confidence and Peace of Mind.
Testing is by appointment only.
Our trained technicians perform the testing.
Masks are required of all patients and are worn by our employees.
Social distancing is enforced.
The testing area is sanitized between patients.
Speed, Accuracy and Convenience.
Registered cases in NY
Registered cases in CT
Contact us by email: email@example.com | phone: 2122036957